Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Punk is Back

Punk is Back

Punk is Back by thebeautyboxdiary featuring asos handbags

Styled this set using mainly statement pieces... each item in the set could easily be used to styled a completely different outfit to create a trendy chic look. Still sticking to the punk theme which I seem to be a huge fan of these days I paired these white pants with bold black trims & zipper details on the front & sides with a studded leather jacket. To finish off the look I added Lita boots & a monochrome bag to give the outfit a blended well put together look. Each item in this set is unique & could be paired with many different things to get that trendy look we all seek.

3 comments:

  1. This is me, im loving this entire outfit. I mean i was loving the jacket but what really caught my eyes were the shoes.....love how you put things together always loved ur style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicola, I've nominated you to a Liebster Award because I really enjoy your blog.
    You don't have to participate but if you'd like to here's a link the blog post
    xoxo Frida

    http://www.fridahepburn.com/2013/06/liebster-award-best-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frida thanks so much for your nomination... I'll definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete

See something you like? leave a comment about it.